- This event has passed.
Camp Tug 2019
August 2 @ 1:00 pm - August 4 @ 12:00 pm$75
Weekend camping retreat for Restoring Men
Relax – Connect – Share – Bond
Reservations available until July 18th
Camp Tug 2019
A weekend camping retreat sponsored by Restoring Bros and hosted by our very own bro Brian EvolvingSon. This private all male event is meant to bring together restoring men from all over! All restoring men are welcome to join and enjoy a safe and fun atmosphere in which to relax, restore and tug openly, connect, share and make new friends. Who are we? Restoring Bros started as a group on MeWe and continues as a brotherhood of men connecting, bonding and supporting each other through the journey of foreskin restoration. Whether you’re on Reddit, Facebook, MeWe, restoringforeskin.org, KIK, a member of NORM, or never heard of any of those, take this opportunity to connect in person with other Restoring Men!
Accommodation and Amenities
A picturesque and private camping space of more than 20 acres offers beautiful vistas, hiking trails, rock climbing and a babbling stream of clean mountain water. Secluded but still close to town, there is ample private space for parking followed by a 5 minute walk to the camp site.
Site includes a 12 x 20 deck/platform, 2 picnic tables, one covered by a pop-up canopy. Plenty of firewood is provided, a few chairs and a camp grill to cook on. Two 5 gallon water coolers with fresh tap water are provided, and there is a wagon/cart to bring your gear from the parking area to the camp site.
- Friday arrive and checkin by 2pm, get set up, quick welcome and orientation at 3pm
- Meet – Greet – Eat : Friday 5pm-7pm *BYOB, dinner provided*
- Restorers Unight Under the Stars – Campfire Circle : Friday 8pm, Saturday 8pm *Enjoy the camaraderie, share experiences, tug*
- Trading Post : Saturday 10am-11am *Bring your extra restoring gear and devices, share, gift, trade*
- Male Bonding Workshop and Hike : Saturday 2pm-3:30pm *Led by Jake. Experience healthy platonic male bonding and work up a sweat on a scenic hike*
- Camp Tug Pot-luck : Saturday 6pm-7pm *Whip up your specialty and add to the feast*
Exact location and address will be updated and provided to attendees one week prior to event.
Maximum Capacity is 50 for this event, and it is an exclusively all male camping event.
Nudity allowed! The secluded space allows for the freedom of a clothing optional environment in the center of camp. This is great for restoring men as we can openly tug and wear our devices. However the free spirited among us should use common sense, as the borders of the property can be seen by neighbors, and be respectful of others’ comfort level and personal space.
Pets allowed. Please clean up after your pets.
Waste disposal and porta-potty available at parking site.
No shower or bathing facilities on site. Nearby Beltzville Lake State Park has free access to a locker room and shower. Bathing in the stream is perfectly fine too.
Tent camping only! Make sure you bring your own tent, sleeping bag, air mattress, camp folding chair, cooking utensils, towels, bug spray, flash light, food/drinks, cooler, baby wipes, hand sanitizer, swim trunks and anything else you might normally take camping.
**If you do not have camping gear, you may be able to share with someone. Indicate that in the reservation form below!**
***Friday dinner will include vegetarian options. If you have specific dietary requirements, please provide those for yourself.***
Get what you pay for!
Any proceeds beyond the costs of the event will go towards sponsoring a drawing for a Foreskin Restoration Device. This drawing will be offered to our restoring brothers whose financial obligations preclude working towards their restoration goals in the most effective way.
- *Reservations will close two weeks prior to the event on July 18th*
- Complete the form below – Indicate whether you have camping gear by checking a box, use the drop down for your t-shirt size.
- Complete payment immediately after submitting the reservation form by choosing one ticking and click “Buy Now”.
- If you do not have camping gear, indicate that in the form and complete payment. There will be room to share, and we will work to accommodate everyone.
- If you cannot afford to attend, indicate that in the form, and do not attempt to process payment. We will work to find a volunteer to host you, but there are no guarantees.
Questions and Concerns
Reviews of the camp site
“The experience at this place is my best camping experience in the US. The description is not as good as the place actually is. There is a creek and a tent over the table + Beltzville State Park nearby, though the property is so large that you can explore it for several days. The place is super private and Mark willingly responded to our additional requests ASAP.
If you want to have an A+ camping experience, I would highly recommend booking this place.”
“The site was beautiful – great mountain sunsets and sunrises. The host, Mark, was very prepared and responsive when I had a question. Plenty of fire wood and water was provided. There was a canopy, which provided some of the only shade in the area. The fire pit was big and super fun to sit around. I recommend this site for anyone who wants an easy yet still rustic camping experience.”